Free Online Christian Courses
The objective of Free Christian Courses is to offer 10 free Christian courses online that will eventually lead to a 30-credit hour qualification that can be transferred to an accredited Christian university or seminary.
The courses are offered free of charge to make the study of God’s Word accessible to anyone wanting to do so without finance being a barrier. Students are able to complete their entire course online from enrolment to the finish. The courses are offered free of charge to students no matter what country they live in.
The free courses will be emailed to students in PDF format together with a test which they will have to complete and email to us at email@example.com.
On completion of all 10 courses, the students will receive a 30-credit hour transcript and a Certificate in Ministry and will be able to continue studying towards a degree program from a number of institutions who accept our courses. There will be a nominal cost for this but only payable at the end of the program. All materials and access to the examinations are free of charge.
In order to be accepted into the program, students are requested to complete the information on the “Contact Us” page and we will then email the necessary enrolment forms.
Online education brings the college with all its resources right into your home which you can access at any time of your choosing. No student has to wait for a full year or semester to start with this program. Students can register at any time of the year.
The entire program is offered online. No enrolment forms, books or examinations will be posted. Students must have access to a computer with an internet connection and an email address.
The following simple procedure will give you access to a great learning program that will kick-start your ministry calling:
- Complete the online details on the “Contact Us” page
- You will receive an email with an official enrolment form
- Complete the enrolment form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy of your passport or national identity document
- We will issue you with a student number and email your first course to you
- Begin your studies and complete the examination for each course
- Do this for all ten courses
- Once you have completed all 10 courses, you will qualify for your 30-hour transcript with the option of transferring to a Christian University should you wish to continue studying towards a degree